Simeon Panda is a professional body builder and prominent competitor in Muscle Mania from England. He has over 12 million social media followers, and remains one of the most popular figures in the bodybuilding and fitness world. In fact, Forbes voted Panda one of the most influential fitness professionals in the world. He also judges a number of body building, modelling, and physique competitions.
In order to maintain his perfect physique, Simeon Panda follows a strict supplements and diet routine. These are the supplements Panda uses daily, and below is a detailed breakdown of exactly what he eats throughout the course of the day.
Simeon Panda Supplements
What Supplements does Simeon Panda take?
XTEND Sport BCAA Powder Blue Raspberry | NSF Certified for Sport + Sugar Free Post Workout Muscle Recovery Drink with...
- XTEND BCAA POWDER FOR MEN & WOMEN - The World's Number 1 BCAA Brand has been perfecting recovery since 2004 with 7 grams of BCAAs in the nature-designed and research-proven 2:1:1 ratio
- SUGAR-FREE BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDS - Zero sugar, zero calories, and zero carbs in every delicious serving. XTEND post workout drink mix helps support muscle recovery and growth. Formulated for athletes for optimal performance
- Same trusted quality with a brand new look! Packaging may vary
- NITRIC OXIDE PRECURSOR*: Arginine supports protein metabolism and is heavily involved in muscle metabolism through its role in the maintenance of a proper nitrogen balance*
Carlson - Cod Liver Oil, 1100 mg Omega-3s, Wild-Caught Norwegian Arctic Cod-Liver Oil, Sustainably Sourced Nordic Fish Oil Liquid, Lemon,...
- HEART, BRAIN, AND JOINT HEALTH - A single teaspoonful of Carlson Cod Liver Oil provides 1,100 mg of omega-3s, including EPA and DHA, which support heart, brain, vision, and joint health. To ensure maximum freshness, Cod Liver Oil is closely managed from sea to store.
Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder, Unflavored, Keto Friendly, 600 grams (Packaging May Vary)
- 5 grams pure creatine monohydrate per serving
- Supports increases in energy, endurance and recovery
- Maximum potency supports muscle size, strength, and power
- Supreme absorbency micronized to get the most out of each dose
- Low fat and carbohydrate
- Contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- Contains unfeatured whey protein for both quick and long-term absorption to effectively assist muscles pre and post workouts
NatureBell HMB Capsules 1000mg Per Serving, 180 Counts, Powerfully Promotes Energy, Protein Synthesis, Muscle Growth. No GMOs and Made in...
- Maximum Strength HMB Supplement as ß-Hydroxy ß-methylbutyrate, 1000mg Per Serving, 180 Capsules.
- Supports Lean Muscle Mass: HMB Is a Naturally Occurring Substance that Supports the Addition of New Muscle Mass and Prevention of Muscle Breakdown.
Havasu Nutrition Extra Strength L Arginine - 1200mg Nitric Oxide Supplement for Muscle Growth, Vascularity and Energy - L-Citrulline &...
- For the ultimate male physique and performance, you can dominate your life by adding havasu's l arginine supplement to your daily routine. By increasing l-arginine, you start to add more nitric oxide in your bloodstream, which directly affects blood flow.
Simeon Panda Diet
Simeon Panda doesn’t believe in bulking and cutting meathods, but instead maintains a diet of mostly lean meats and vegetables year round. This means a lot of chicken breast, vegetables, and wholegrain rice. He also eats fish, some nuts, oats, and a banana for breakfast. Here’s a complete breakdown of every meal Simeon Panda eats throughout the day.
First Meal: Oats, almonds, and a banana.
Second Meal: Cottage cheese with rice cakes.
Third Meal: Chicken breast with mixed vegetables and wholegrain rice.
Fourth Meal: Chicken breast with mixed vegetables and wholegrain rice.
Fifth Meal: Chicken breast with mixed vegetables and wholegrain rice.
Sixth Meal: Smoked salmon with 8 egg whites.
Seventh Meal: Mixed vegetables and mackerel.
Source: Jacked Gorilla