The Bowflex LateralX LX5 is a high-performing elliptical machine that provides an attractive alternative to the typical treadmill. That’s because this machine can help you burn calories faster than ever using a cross-training, full body method.
The LateralX LX5 works the upper body with a push and pull motion, and the lower body with its standing, squatting and side-to-side movements. With its versatility and wide range of motion, this multi-purpose exercise machine never gets boring to use. And for extra motivation, 10 expert training programs are included in the Bowflex LX5 console so you have immediate direction for how to best use this machine to achieve your desired results. The LateralX LX5 also comes with an included workout video that corresponds with their free LateralX application. These videos are helpful, engaging, and fun, and brings the personal trainer experience right to your home gym.
The LX5 model also offers certain features that older versions don’t, such as adjustable lateral motion. Not only does this make the machine customizable to work perfectly with any body size, but also helps to give a more comprehensive and efficient lower-body workout. The pedals on the LX5 can be set to 10 different angle settings, which also ensures comfort for any body type. This machine also comes with moving handlebars so you can switch into four main positions to hit more muscle groups and diversify your exercise to reduce fatigue.
If you’re looking for a compact machine that can workout all major muscle groups to burn more calories than you can with a traditional elliptical machine or treadmill, the LateralX LX5 is worth the investment.
- Burn calories faster than a typical elliptical or treadmill
- Upper body workout with its push and pull movements.
- Lower body workout with standing/squatting, and side to side motions.
- Offers a wide range of workout options so it never gets boring.
- Comes with 10 pro training programs directly on the machine’s console.
- Workout videos included that correspond to the free LateralX application.
- Adjustable lateral movements.
- Adjustable to fit different body sizes and comforts.
- Adjustable pedals for 10 different angles.
- Moving handlebars to diversify workout, hit different muscle groups, and reduce fatigue.
- High-performing machine for those looking for a step up from a traditional treadmill or elliptical
Curious about the difference between the LX3 and the LX5? Check out this video by Top10FitnessEquipment!
Want to learn more about the LateralX LX3? Read our comprehensive review of the lX3 here!
This high-performing elliptical machine is a more effective alternative to the typical treadmill. That’s because this machine uses a cross-training, full body method.
- Burn more calories faster.
- Upper body workout capability.
- Lower body workout capability.
- Versatile range of workout options.
- 10 pro training programs included directly on console.
- Workout videos included
- Free LateralX application.
- Adjustable lateral motions.
- Customizable to different body sizes and shapes.
- Pedals adjustable to 10 different angles.
- Moving handlebars.
- Hit different muscle groups and reduce fatigue.