The Body Fortress BCAA 2200 is a Branch Chain Amino Acid (BCAA) supplement intended for daily use to support the body’s ability to repair and rebuild, and to supply the three essential amino acids L-valine, L-leucine, and L-isoleucine. BCAAs are antioxidants, and are frequently used by athletes and body builders to increase muscle growth, and improve performance in the gym. They may also assist with losing weight, and reducing post-workout fatigue.
If you’re looking for an additional source of amino acids to help your body with the protein synthesis process, the Body Fortress BCAA 2200 may be the perfect product for you.This supplement is intended to help you build and repair tissue, which is important after strenuous workouts or exercise. The BCAA 2200 is also formulated to assist the body in metabolizing carbs, proteins, and fats.
The Body Fortress BCAA 2200 tablets come in a softgel formulation, making them easy and painless to swallow. These tablets also reportedly use Nitrogel technology to ensure this supplement is delivered to the body in the most efficient way possible. Last but not least, Body Fortress also offers their product at an extremely economic, cost effective price. This popular BCAA has even been certified as an “Amazon’s Choice” pick. Each Body Fortress BCAA 2200 bottle comes with 90 softgel tablets.
The listed medical ingredients in this product include:
- 4mg of Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- 0.9 mg AT (2IU) of Vitamine E (Di-alpha Tocopheryl acetate)
- 300mg of L-leucine
- 125 MG OF L-valine
- 125mg of L-isoleucine
The listed non-medical ingredients in this product include:
- Soybean oil
- Titanium dioxide
- Helps body rebuild and repair tissues.
- Supplies three essential amino acids.
- Helps maximize muscle growth.
- Improves performance while working out.
- May assist in losing weight.
- May help reduce fatigue after heavy exercise.
- Helps with bodily protein synthesis process.
- Helps to metabolize carbs, proteins, and fats.
This BCAA supplement for daily use supports your body’s ability to repair and rebuild.
- Rebuild and repair your body's tissues.
- Source of three essential amino acids.
- Maximizes muscle growth.
- Heightens performance while exercising.
- May help with weight loss
- May help reduce fatigue after extensive workout
- Assists with body's protein synthesis process.
- Assists with metabolizing carbs, proteins, and fats.