The Yes4All is an intermediate level or higher high-density foam roller that’s used to perform deep massages. This foam roller is 12-inches long, six inches around, and made from high-quality expanded polypropylene that’s built to last through years of extensive use. If you’re a professional, or are even just looking for a professional level foam roller, you won’t find much better than the Yes4All.
This foam roller is designed to be used for multiple purposes including physical therapy, yoga (before or after a session), stretching routines, trigger point massaging, and more. If you live or workout alone, this product is perfect for you, as it is designed to also be used for self-massage therapy and therefore doesn’t require an additional person to operate.
Another great use of this product is to improve your flexibility and muscle mobility. And if you’re an athlete who struggles with next-day sore muscles that impedes your ability to perform at the top of your game, you can use the Yes4All foam roller to stretch and massage your muscles properly before and after exercise so you can remain at peak performance.
The Yes4All is also very light weight, coming in at a mere 6 ounces. You can use this foam roller to support persons up to 300 pounds in weight. Whether you’re a CrossFit trainer, body builder, yogi, weight trainer, or general athlete, this foam roller is a great addition to your home gym. Best of all, Yes4All is so confident in their product that if you don’t like their foam roller for whatever reason, you have a full one-year, unconditional warranty to either replace or return their product for a complete refund.
- Intermediate level+ foam roller.
- Can perform deep massages.
- 12” Long.
- 6” Around.
- Premium expanded polypropylene.
- Lasts year-over-year use.
- Great for professional use.
- Can be used for multiple purposes including self-massage therapy.
- Great for yoga.
- Helps increase flexibility and mobility.
- Perfect for athletes who have problems with muscle soreness.
- Allows you to properly stretch and massage after a workout.
- 6 Ounces.
- Supports up to 300 pounds.
- Comes with a no-questions-asked, full 12-month warranty. If you don’t like your roller, either replace it, or return it for a full refund.
Want to learn some great exercises and stretches to do with your foam roller? Watch this instructional video by YouTuber Stacy Cacciatore
Looking for some other great home gym equipment? Read our comprehensive review of the Bowflex TC6000!
The Yes4All is an intermediate level or higher high-density foam roller for athletes, yogis, weight lifters, or any other type of high performing active person.
- Intermediate or higher level.
- Deep massage capability
- High quality materials
- Long-lasting product
- Can be used professionally
- Versatile for multiple uses
- Improves mobility
- Improves flexibility
- Can help with soreness
- Helps you stretch
- Light weight