This high-quality, versatile home gym machine was originally designed for NASA astronauts who had to live in the International Space Station for extended periods of time. Without gravity to keep their bodies in shape, and needing to stay in a fairly small enclosed space for extended periods of time, astronauts needed a compact workout machine that could help them do efficient full-body workouts. That’s where the Bowflex Revolution Home Gym—often called the “Bowflex Revo”—came in.
Since the Bowflex Revo was designed to be used in zero gravity, this machine offers optimal resistance for your entire range of motion, putting all of your muscles to work for a full body pump. This machine uses advanced non-inertial resistance so you have the same smooth movements that you get at a professional gym with plate-loaded units. The difference is that with the Bowflex Revo, you don’t need the extra weights that ultimately take up space and can be dangerous if dropped or improperly used.
The technology that permits this perfect combination of smooth movements without the need for plate-weights is Bowflex’s SpiraFlex tech. This advanced system uses an elastic strap wrapped around a coil to provide powerful resistance while remaining extremely lightweight, quiet, and safe.
With two pulley-arms that can move independently from each other, adjustable with 170° range of motion, this machine works with your unique movements for superior comfort. Outfitted with a total of 220 pounds of weight that translates into 440 pounds of resistance, this machine can support the workout needs of beginners and experts alike. Need to add more weight and resistance? Easily modify the Bowflex Revo up to 300 pounds of weight, translating into 600 pounds of resistance. All in all, this machine offers over 100 different exercises, meaning you can accomplish virtually every workout you need all with this one unit.
- Originally designed for NASA astronauts to use in the International Space Station to stay fit in zero-gravity conditions, and in enclosed spaces for long periods of time.
- Two independently moving pulley-arms.
- Non-inertial resistance for superior movements.
- Same smooth movements as a plate-loaded unit without the risk of injury.
- Outfitted with Bowflex’s SpiraFlex tech for extremely smooth movements.
- Adjustable arms.
- Wide 170 degrees range of motion.
- Total of 220 pounds of weight.
- 440 pounds of resistance.
- Can be upgraded to 300 pounds of weight and 600 pounds of resistance.
- Compact unit that provides a full body workout without taking up much space.
Height: 74 inches.
Length: 112 inches.
Width 38 inches.
Want a second opinion of the Bowflex Revolution Home Gym? Check out this great video review by YouTuber StevenYates702584897!
Want to checkout another great all-in-one home gym machine? Read our comprehensive review of the Bowflex PR3000!
This versatile machine was originally designed for NASA astronauts who had to live in the International Space Station for long stretches of time. The Bowflex Revolution is a compact machine that offers a full body workout with over 100 different possible exercises.
- Originally designed for NASA astronauts.
- Two pulley-arms that move independently.
- Non-inertial resistance.
- Moves like a plate-loaded unit without the risk of injury.
- Incorporates Bowflex’s SpiraFlex technology.
- Fully adjustable arms.
- 170 degrees range of motion in the arms.
- 220 pounds of weight.
- 440 pounds of resistance.
- Upgradable to 300 pounds of weight and 600 pounds of resistance.
- Extremely compact fitting into any size of home gym.